A Polyurethane Foam-in-Place System is a combination of an Isocyanate and Polyol (resin), pre-formulated so they need to only be mixed and dispensed. The Foam made from these systems is used primarily for flotation, floral void fill and packaging.
- Requires Minimal Space: The handy 15-gallon containers and compact system will fit almost anywhere.
- Easy to Install: The all electric system installs easily. No air compressors required.
- Simple to Maintain: No scheduled maintenance required
- Guarantees Foam Quality: Electric metering pumps and self-diagnostic controls guarantee to produce top quality foam.
- Safe to Use: Our system meets major international product safety standards.
We have 5gal, 15gal, 55gal and totes available.
Easy To Use
- The Ultimate in Product Protection:
Offers all the protection of foam during shipping, warehousing, and general handling.
In minutes, anyone can become a packaging expert.
Economically and efficiently protects products of almost any size, shape and weight.
Expands in seconds to form custom-fit cushions.
The equivalent of a room full of packaging material can be stored in a single carton.
Just-in-time packaging for any size company.
- Customer Satisfaction:
Your customer receives your product damage-free in a neat professional package.